...cabinetry for the outdoors.
In & Out cabinetry is the first cabinetry manufacturer to introduce a full line of custom European designed outdoor cabinetry to the market. Their debut product , the Signature Series Outdoor Cabinetry was introduced in 2002 at the International Builders Show in Orlando, FL. The material, the construction and all the components are engineered to last a lifetime.
In and Out Cabinetry introduced their "All Element Board" in 2004. "All Element Board" is a solid 3/4" thick material that will not split, swell, rot, get brittle or crack. "All Element Board" will withstand the elements of the outdoors such as rain, snow and saltwater. It is also impervious to pool chemicals and sunlight exposure.
Some of the standard features you will find in each In and Out cabinet include:
- 3/4" thick material thoughout the cabinets, including the toe kicks.
- Slick Slide Drawer Slide - Drawers and drawer slides made of 3/4" "All Element Board".
- Dado'ed and rabbeted joints
- Stainless steel, plastic and/or corrosion resistant fasteners.
- Plastic European adjustable legs for easy installation and adjustment on sloped surfaces.
- Stainless steel adjustable hinges
- Custom and standard sizes available
- Anvailable in 7 colors with three new colors coming soon.
- All Element Board is FDA approved for food content.
- All Element Board resists 300+ chemicals.
- Clean Quality smooth cut edges
- All Element Board is Maintenance free and will last a lifetime
Visit the links below for more information on the In & Out cabinetry line
Click here to get more information on the In & Out "Signature Series" cabinet line
Click here to view the different door profiles available on the In & Out cabinets
Click here to get more information on the specifications and standard sizes of the In & Out cabinetry line.
Return to Home Page